Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hello, Interweb!

Good Evening any and all friends/strangers that have stumbled upon this page!


This is my new blog, and you may call me ARK.


In said blog i hope to convey to you all of my current interests, opinions, and pictures. I'd like to think of this space as a home away from home; my watchers as my quirky but charming family.
As a beginning, I'd like to show you some of my pictures:
This is me, just yesterday afternoon in one of my favorite skirts. A comfortable, but retro outfit of mine. I plan on trying daily outfit posts, to share my style with you.
Here are some things I Like:

I like Teddy, she's been my buddy for 14 years now.


I like my best friend, and her adorable cats. For our purposes, her name is RedRobin; My loyal sidekic--er friend.



I like my boyfriend. In most pictures he appears as an amorphous shape, so this is as good as it gets. His name will remain unknown.


I like henna tattoos. Unhealthily so. Haven't gotten one done in a while...



I like teasets, teacups and tea parties. And tea, too. This particular cup is RedRobin's.
And for now, i shall leave this as my first blog post to you. I feel as though this is the start of a beautiful relationship. Be writing again soon,
ARK































No comments:

Post a Comment