Sunday, July 25, 2010

An Update to Begin All Updates

Hello, hello, hello!
Please excuse the impudence of my non-posting actions, my lords and ladies, but all rejoice! My slump/funk/extremely boring and uncreative phase of summer is over! So even thought these pictures are excruciatingly late, here an update on my summer in general, some "daily" outfit posts, and my epic friends.

I think I’ll start off with some beautiful shots of RedRobin and me at an anonymous beach of sorts.

I was looking at the island across the water, wondering why no one ever just settled onto one of them and stayed there.
I believe RedRobin concurs with my previous statement.

Sadly, I’m unable to post the beautiful pictures of my dad and my step mom here, since I showed my face in both, and you know that’s unacceptable. The cuteness would just RUIN your processor.

The next few pictures are on a random rainy day when my mother and I went shopping :)
I insisted on holding my umbrella for this picture; I mean it MATCHED MY OUTFIT! How often does that happen?!


My mother looking beautiful and nerdy, as always; it’s funny how our outfits always end up looking similar.

Gorillaz tee-shirt! One of my favorite bands.

And my ever-faithful Dragon flats. I've had these so long I can't remember where I got them! I still get compliments on them, though

Now you must be wondering; is RedRobin my only friend? Of course not! I'm a (almost) regular teenager, I assure you. Here are some pictures of me and my other friends. (It’s to be noted that most of these aren't from this summer; I've been lagging on photographing all the events I've been to lately)
For the moment I’m getting said friend’s permission to post their pictures and namese here on my faithful blog. Most of them still haven’t seen it yet..
aaaand I’ll probably update this segment later, because honestly my brain is beginning to fry and A Very Potter Sequel is calling to me.

Will write to you soon!
ARK






















No comments:

Post a Comment