Wednesday, August 25, 2010

High school blues, it's pretty old news


Hello, bloggy!
I started my junior year of high school this Monday, and I must say this is the most UNORGANIZED year of high school I've been through thus far!
I've been much worse when it comes to organization of my backpack, but the organization i'm referring to is classes.
My classes.
My friend's classes.
And the administrations blatant ignoring of those in need of a major schedule change and fast. Like me. And my friends.
Still, no matter how much i complain about it it won't change the fact that I haven't been successful in changing my classes yet, even though I'm going to miss an entire week of AP Chemistry.
Every time i think of our administration, I see this:











yeah.
But as for outfit posts, I've been forgetting my camera. Almost everyday. So no new outfits as of yet, but i will say that I've looked pretty snazzy. Although my hair was a bit like this;





Was someone watching Ferris Bueller? Maybe...




So for one of my first English assignments we had to watch and analyze all the senate candidates and their slogans and controversy etc. and I could barely make heads or tails of it. If you can, leave a comment and tell me about your take on the mess. And tell me about YOUR first day of school!
With Love and building nerves,
ARK

No comments:

Post a Comment