Thursday, August 19, 2010

I will fart in your general direction, you son of a silly person!!

I'm going to post. Again. I know, you hate me for it, but I love you for hating me for it as much as I love you for loving me occasionally. So let me rant, kk thnxz bi




Fashion item I need RIGHT NOW:
A Cape.
No, really.
Stop laughing.
I NEED ONE OR I'LL WILL DIE OF GINGERVITIS



But no, really. RedRobin and other friends of mine that I force my obsessions on know I've been drooling over any and all capes that I see....But I never seem to find any in any stores of reasonable price! Plenty online, let me tell you, but none in person. And I don't buy online....I MUST CONFORM! (Because that's always gone well for you....)


Another is toe shoes. Tavi's toe shoes. Tavi's Comme des Garcons toe shoes. Please, mom? I'll take them for walks and clean up after them and let them stay in my room. I promise they won't be a bother!


Also, and don't you laugh at me imaginary readers, I wish for Garb. Yeah, the medieval word for clothing. I want an outfit for the Florida Renaissance Fair. Or just a corset; I could work that thing like you won't believe.



All selfish reasoning aside---these are some items that I’d like to have for some back to school mix-matching sessions and generally shocking the people at my school who're already getting used to my strange dress at school. I mean, I wore a TUTU and no one really commented. We can't have that; I need to disturb the peace with my clothing!

Well now that that's done, have some British rock music
With love and a hint of selfishness (man, I’m going to hell),
ARK




















No comments:

Post a Comment