Thursday, August 5, 2010

Children...

So this past Monday, I had slept over RedRobin's for the night and ended up going to her church for volunteer hours at their Vacation Bible School. Everything was going seemingly well, and we were a bit slap-happy from the night before (Facebook and Ice cream cake!!). Then we found out we were assigned to the three-year olds.
RedRobin looked scarred.
I looked tired already.
I used to help out at my day-care, so I know about kids of that age; inquisitive little devils....
I also know that they stick to me like krazy glue.
So off we went and all I can say is I honestly cannot picture having kids anymore. They were sweet and adorable; but evil and selfish at the same time. Not to mention too young to understand certain aspects of HYGEINE..... (A few drooled a lot, and we didn't have wipes at that moment)
But all wasn't bad! There was one adorable little boy named William (or Sir William, as RedRobin called him) who was soft-spoken and adorable xD
And apparently, as RR found out the next day, British.
To add insult to injury, today we discussed childbirth and how they literally have to cut at your vagina to get your baby out without you tearing it. All that came to mind was...
Ow.
So I'm kind of frightened by the idea of having children now. My step-sister's going to be due any day now (She's having my little step-nephew) and I'm flabbergasted on how...prepared she is. I can't comprehend marriage, childbirth, or anything so....permanent.

It probably just my age, but do you ever feel this way, dear viewers?

With Love and Adolescence,
ARK

No comments:

Post a Comment